About Our Brenham Ranch
Our True Texas Guest Ranch Is a Romantic Getaway
Come experience a true Texas original guest ranch with over 122 years of history in Brenham, Texas.
Jakub Murski, Jr. emigrating from Poland in the late 1800s, journeyed to Brenham, purchased 150 rolling acres, and built his family’s homestead, still a working ranch but also, now a Texas guest ranch, out of long leaf pine and cypress. This guest ranch home, now offering Brenham lodging and Texas ranch weddings, has remained in the Murski family throughout the generations. It was lovingly restored to its original beauty (along with some modern conveniences) in 2001. Guests of Murski Homestead become part of living history, as they experience first hand the craftsmanship of Jakub Murski.
Our Texas Guest Ranch Features:
Check-in: any time after 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM.
2 Night Minimum Required.
Unhosted/Semi-hosted Property. Working Ranch.
Your room will be posted with your name, key will be in your door & lights on ready for your stay!
- Garden Room inside the wooden fenced yard; your room is located behind you on the porch of the vintage pier and beam ranch home.
- Hunt Room in front of the B&B, at the fence next to the vintage white wrought iron gate; enter through the white gate. Your room is the far right door on the front porch.
Murski Homestead is a historic property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. Any questions, we are but a phone call away (979) 525-4151.
Cancellation policies vary based upon season.
Standard 15 days prior to arrival date for refund.
Peak, Holidays & Special Events: 60 day cancellation notice required. Cancellation Fees apply.
Some Periods, including Round Top Antique Fairs, are Non Refundable.
Most Major Credit Cards Accepted.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING inside. A $500 special cleaning fee will be charged if you smoke inside.
- No Children.
- No Pets. Please call for help in making arrangements to board your pet.
- Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests.